Communications Services is a core business operation within RCIT that encompasses data, voice, radio, and microwave networks. Responsibilities include the operation and maintenance of CORNet, telephone, microwave, and radio communications.
In addition, we provide telecommunications infrastructures and network solutions, project management, enterprise network(s) analysis and contract administration. All engineers are BICSI certified and accredited to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Data, Radio, and Infrastructure Engineering
- Telecommunications Design and Engineering
- Telecommunications Project Management
- Strategic Planning/Enterprise Networks
- Requests for Proposals
- Contract Administration
- Radio Automobile Installations
- Radio Operations
- Radio Site Operations
- Network Operations and Services
- RAS/VPN Operations
- Telephone Services
- Microwave Transmission Services
For more information on these services please click here.